Our 1.92 hours ..
If the Lord sees a thousand years here on earth as one day, then we all get about 1.92 hours here
Friday, June 6, 2008
Old photos
I was going through some old computer files and came across a group of photos I'd forgotten about for awhile. One of the highlights was this picture with Grami reading to Braden and Hunter, probably in 2002 or 2003 or so in our home in Provo.
Rosy! Yeah, I am so glad that I found you blog! It is fun reading about your family and what you guys have been up to! Your boys are getting so big! I am so glad that I can keep in touch with you guys now! love elisha
3 comments:
Rosy! Yeah, I am so glad that I found you blog! It is fun reading about your family and what you guys have been up to! Your boys are getting so big! I am so glad that I can keep in touch with you guys now!
love
elisha
OH, by the way our blog is
www.ourprincessesdiaries.blogspot.com
Ahh The memories its so sad to see :(
Post a Comment