Monday, June 16, 2008

Family Night


Mom and Ellis at Liz and Josh's house Liz and Josh invited us over for dinner tonight. They made us some delicious fajitas, chips and dip, and strawberry lemonade. We had a great time. We hung out and ate. Then, the kids Braden, Hunter, and Bryn (my niece visiting us) presented the cutest family night. Kids are so much fun. They come up with the cutest stuff. Right now I can hear them in the kids room. They are suppose to be falling asleep to a movie. They are far from falling asleep. I hear them having a poke'mon battle what ever that is. It takes me back to long summer nights hanging out in my grandma's basement with my cousins. I don't think that we ever fell asleep. Her basement was so dark that we did not wake up early either. I love the summer.

Thanks for the fun night! We are having a great time with Josh and Liz. I love that they are close.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Guys,

Great pics - SOOOO wish we could be a little closer and take part in some of those fun activities. Not sure if we'll be able to make it back up north before the big move as we're trying to save as much money as we can, but you never know...

Perhaps Thailand could be your next vacation destination? This move is so bitter/sweet for us. We are so excited to go, yet at the same time it really makes us sad to think that we may not see some of our family and friends for a long time. We're trying to get EVERYONE to splurge and come visit us at least once - so consider yourself invited. Love you guys. Keep in touch.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is so fun! I can't believe how big your kids are getting. I found your blog through Kaylie's. It's fun to see how you guys are doing!