Thursday, June 26, 2008

In the Summertime

We are well into summer and it is finally starting to feel like it. We are getting some hot weather so we can get out of the house and play. We have been playing hard and have been enjoying swimming days, picnics, days at the park, sleepovers with cousins, roasting s'mores, and playing at the reservoir. I think that we have done something at least 4 out of the 5 days of the week. We have had a lot of fun seeing both Bruce's family as well as mine. I am looking forward to a restful week before we head off to Idaho Falls for a few weeks.

2 comments:

lizzy said...

your silly

love Josh

p.s. liz loves the new look

Elisha said...

Cute pics! Idaho is so beautiful in the summer! I am dying that we are not going to be up in IF for the 4th! Nothing compares! Have a great time!