Sunday, March 15, 2009

Smart Kid




I was so surprised the other day. So a little bragging is okay right?? Well I am going to anyway. A few weeks ago Bruce, Hunter, Ellis and I went to a U of I alumni event. It was called block fest and was put on by the early education department. It was at the University of Idaho building down town in the Water Center. Hunter and Ellis had a good time playing with the blocks and it was an event worth our time. Anyway last Wednesday 11 days after we went Ellis and I were on our way out to Meridian and passed the Water Center. It was so cute, from the back seat I heard this sweet little voice "blocks, blocks". I was really surprised that he remembered the event and on top of that remembered where it was held. He has such a good memory- wow.


No comments: