We had a fun weekend. Mom and Dad came into town to see Collette and Abby in Grease. Collette was working the pit and Abby was the best dressed. She was in almost every scene. The kids loved it and luckily most of the actual plot went over their heads. When Abby was the voice of the movie at the drive in--Braden instantly recognized her voice. It was really cute and fun to watch. After, in true Purcell fashion, we went over to Collette's for a midnight party and dinner. I could not take photos of the actual play, but we did go back stage after the show and played on set.
On Thursday before my parents came into town we had mom and dad Castleton over for dinner. I just invited them because I was making the pork salad from Cafe Rio that Trevor and Misty introduced us to and was planning on having tons of extra. The kids wanted to make it a cancer remission party for Grandpa. They were so cute and excited. They made him a crown and decorated the house. They have said a lot of prayers for this. Hopefully it lasts a while.
2 comments:
How fun - making us so sorry we aren't closer to join these type of fun events!
I'm sure the play was amazing! How fun! Cafe Rio night sounds yummy!
Post a Comment