Sunday, March 15, 2009

scouts, scouts, scouts







Braden and Hunter are doing such a good job is scouts. At this last pac meeting Braden officially finished cub scouts and moved on to boy scouts. He earned his Arrow of Light. It was a lot of work for him (as well as his leader and mom...me). I am glad he accomplished this.
Hunter last month earned his wolf :) He is such a good scouter and has a lot of enthusiasm for the program. In January our pac became a stake pac rather than a ward pac and I was moved from webelos to wolves so I have been able to be Hunter's leader as well as Braden's. I will miss Hunter in May when he moves up to bears.
Good job boys.

4 comments:

Bryant P. Castleton said...

As a fellow scout leader and a happy scouter I am so proud of my nephews!

Gracie is very jealous that she doesn't get to "play with the boys" when I go to scouts. We are definitely going to have to take the girls camping at least!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I remember how much my brothers loved scouts. They are very involved. I love that wolf head, or whatever it is. Very festive!

Elisha said...

Way to go guys! Scouts is so fun for the boys, I bet they have loved it! I have been in scouts for 3 years now, I know, kinda weird since I have 3 (4) girls!

Lowell Castleton said...

I was there -- and no one could have been prouder!

Grandpa C.