Sunday, February 8, 2009

please come spring

I say that because maybe if I say it enough it will come true. "PLEASE COME SPRING"!!!
We have had a decent start to the new year. Braden has started basketball (he really has been impressing me) he has to be at school for practice m-th at 7:15. Hunter has started Rex Kwondo (taekwondo) (I think he likes it ok). Ellis and I have been hanging out at open gym for toddlers on Tuesday and Thursdays and I had a tournament in Jan. (not the best results). I need to greatly improve my game this year if I want to accomplish my goals. Bruce has been hard at work.
On Tuesday Hunter has his palatal expander put into place. This is to help him prepare to redo his bone graft later this year or early next. They are going to use the palatal expander to push out the front ridges of his mouth. When it is in the appropriate spot, the plastic surgeon will "reset" his premaxilla and redo the grafting. Hopefully with better results this year. We are not longer going to Primary Children's. They are a wonderful facility but when we moved last year we met the local plastic surgeon who runs the Cleft-Palate clinic here is Boise. He is the 1st counselor in our ward and Bruce is his home teacher. He and his family are wonderful people and he is a very skilled surgeon. Hunter feels very comfortable and so do we. We are excited about the change.
I have taken some photos this month. They are kinda random. Some were taken to remind me what 21 month olds do. I had forgotten

One day I could hear my phone ringing but I could not find it anywhere. It was in the VCR along with numerous cars and a few snacks.
The Wii tournament
We had road work in front of our home for about a week. It was great entertainment for Ellis Sunday night Cookies Braden at basketball

2 comments:

Bryant P. Castleton said...

Thanks for the update - the boys are growing so fast! We miss you guys!

lizzy said...

I had not heard the vcr story...your new design is hot!