Sunday, January 18, 2009

Christmas Memories 2008




Last year we posted some of our favorite memories from the holidays. I wanted to do it again this year.
~~So anyway here goes our favorite memories from Christmas 2008~~
Rosy - Having a white Christmas. It rarely snows in Boise. It was so fun to wake up to a huge snowstorm.
Bruce - Going to Winter Garden Aglow.
Rosy - Christmas baking with Marsha and the kids.
Bruce - The family reunion at Cascade
Rosy - This year I decided to do some shopping but to make most of my gifts. I really enjoyed myself and It brought a great spirit to the holiday season.
Bruce - Going to the food bank with the family
Rosy - Braden and Hunter's school program and especially mom and dad making the efforts to come all of the way to Boise to support them.
Bruce - Time spent with family, whether a few weeks before or Christmas Eve and Christmas Day (or the week after).
Rosy - Saying good bye to family and spending New Year's eve with just us at Rocky's and the dollar movie.
Bruce- 17-16 (and being able to live in Boise for the next 8 months in peace).

3 comments:

Debbie said...

Hi Rosie! t looks like you had a fun christmas. We wish you could have come to Arizona, Your boys are getting so grown up. I was giving your mom a bad time. I told her Elisha was expecting and I was sure she was going to tell me that so were you. But I was WRONG! Hopefully we will see you this summer. We send our love! Debbie and Barlow

Bryant P. Castleton said...

I love the pics and your memories make me feel like I was there. We missed you guys and hope to see you soon!

Anonymous said...

I love the picture of the boys hugging the lit tree. I also love your idea of listing the things you liked best about the holiday.