We had a lot of fun on Halloween. Hunter was a ghost, Ellis a skeleton, and Braden was Luke Skywalker. I thought that we should all dressed up as Mii's (from Wii). I was informed by Hunter that the only thing good about that idea is not to do it. Bruce and I were lame this year (as usual) and did not dress up at all. Rather than us carving pumpkins at our home this year we went over to a family in our ward and carved over there . They decorate their home with 100 pumpkins every year and need all the help they can get. On Halloween we headed out at about 6:30. It was so nice and warm, I think it was about 65 degrees. I loved how light it was. It is usually so dark when we are trick-or-treating. We headed to the Sarantas's home for potato bar and photos of the kids with their pumpkins. Then we trick-or-treated down Warm Springs ave. It was beautiful. All of the big trees had been dropping leaves all week. The ground crunched as we walked. Next, we headed to Meridian for Shellie's party. We did some cookie decorating, more eating, and more trick-or-treating. Shellie's neighbor had a haunted house thing. Ellis would not enter, it was pretty funny to see. After Shellie's we went over to the Whitney's. The kids played and did more trick-or-treating. Braden liked answering Dr. Whitney's door and talking to the trick-or-treaters through the doorbell. Kate and Emma were so cute dressed up like Snow White and Minnie Mouse. We enjoyed spending time with our friends but, missed seeing Grandpa and Grammi this year. We are glad that they were able to spend some time with Grace and Lilly in Illinois. I was thinking of Halloween last year. The kids and I went over to Alterra to see Great Grandma. She and a friend were dressed up together eating in the dining room. She was dressed as a little devil. She looked so cute. We love Great Grandma.
No comments:
Post a Comment