So - We have been soooo busy. We have moved to a great little house on the Mesa off of Warm Springs. We have a shady yard (thank goodness) with mature trees. The kids can play in the yard, at the parks up here and we are with in walking distances to many hiking and biking trail heads - including table rock. Hunter is very excited to go on a hike. We were planning on going on Saturday, but it was a cold, windy, and rainy day. We are happy to be moved. This past week has been very busy cleaning, packing, and unpacking. Marsha has been a great help. I would have just spent my days slowly doing it by myself. -- Not because no one offered to help, but because I won't take anyone up on their offers. She just insists on helping. It is greatly appreciated. Ellis does not allow me to get much done, but we have a lot of fun. This past week he has helped unload kitchen cupbords and the dryer. He is a busy baby on the move. This week is Lizzy and Josh's wedding. I am very happy for them and excited to go to Idaho Falls and see Melanie and Russon's family and Andrew and Launa's family/
3 comments:
I LOVE IT!!! Welcome to the blogging world - I love seeing the pics!!
Raving lunatic Democrats? Nice. I'll take that. At least Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh aren't on my team. I'll even take Al Franken any day over those loons. Anyway, welcome to the web. I enjoyed reading through your blogs. I would, however, like to see pictures of the new house - seeing how I didn't even know you moved...
Devin
Yea for blogs! Such a great way for families to keep in touch...even if they live in the same city! Seriously though, I'm still bummed Tate and I never got a call about moving help, I can still move things, I'm not that huge yet!
Post a Comment