It was Ellis, in the bathroom, with the wii remote.
Earlier today I heard this water noise coming from the bathroom - Yep is was Ellis using the wii remote to swirl the toilet water around. It was totally disgusting to see him in there, but while I was sanitizing him off in the tub (and after I had yelled at Braden and Hunter for leaving the remote on the floor) I was thinking about the cute look Ellis gave me when I walked in the bathroom. It was like - Hi mom look I am helping you clean the toilet. It is really fun. Aren't you happy? Ellis is growing and changing so much every day. It is an exciting time to observe his changes and to be able to be at home with him so I don't have to miss anything in this intense developmental period in his life. Thursday I spent all day in the garage trying to sort boxes. Ellis was so much fun to watch. He was wanting to help. He was right by my side sweeping and taking things out of boxes.
1 comment:
I totally agree - this is a crazy time - but I am so grateful to be here for all of it!! You are so right - never a dull moment!!
Post a Comment