
Braden is so hilarious. He just cracks me up. On Sunday Bruce and Hunter were at the baptism preview so it was just Ellis, me and Braden at home. The kitchen was not quite unpacked so I didn't really plan dinner. I made Braden a can of Progresso clam chowder and some corn. I was not really hungry so I didn't eat. When I was walking past the dining area Braden said, "well this is a sad Sunday dinner". I just started laughing. Then he said, "I didn't mean to hurt your feelings mom, I mean it's a classic". It was so funny and cute that he wanted a nice Sunday dinner.
Also on Sunday, Hunter hopped in the car after church. It was the first time at our new ward. I asked how everything went. He said, "fine except Braden made me totally embarrassed". I guess Braden introduced himself to the primary. He said something like - "Hi my name is Braden (in his adorable booming voice). I am new to the ward. We moved in from Bergeson ward. I was really scared to move but now it is good. I thought my house was going to be snaggy, but it is beautiful". Personally I hate talking in front of people unless I know them. I just don't have the courage. Bruce really does not share a lot of information with people either. I wonder where Braden gets it from?? Maybe it is the Lowell gene.
No comments:
Post a Comment