Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Thanksgiving -

I am thankful for a healthy happy baby!!



Conrad Burgess was born on October 27th


He was another big healthy guy tying Hunter for the family record for the biggest baby 9lb 13oz and 21-1/2 in. So I am also incredibly thankful for good epidurals. I have done a natural birth before with Braden and am amazed at all of the women who have the control of their bodies to do that.

Conrad shares a birthday with grandpa P. Now I will never again forget my dad's birthday


The Birthday Boys!!!


~ I am thankful for family and friends who have given us so much and have helped us. Thank you everyone!!


~ I am thankful for all of the boys in my family. My husband who has picked up all of the slack and has been taking care of our family. I am thankful for my 2 big boys and my 2 little boys. I love my little family.





3 comments:

Claudine said...

Congratulations on your BIG baby boy, he is adorable!!! And did I mention BIG?!?!? You are amazing! I'm so happy for your family!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

You make the most beautiful boys. I LOVE the pictures! Love you!

Anonymous said...

Congrats on your beautiful baby boy! I love the name Conrad. Those pictures are so sweet. His brothers are so sweet with him. That's funny that he shares a birthday with you dad. Sawyer was born on my mom's birthday!