Sunday, September 19, 2010

Spontaneity

We were bored this weekend so we decited to take a trip to Moscow for the day to see the game. We will not be going anywhere for a while since this was the last weekend I could travel before numba 4 arrives. We had a long but fun day!



Overlooking Lewiston




Playing on the lawn by the admin





Ellis was excited to finally be at the "Bandal" game.
















I look tired because I am :)







By 11pm Boise time the fun for Eli was starting to wear off. :)






3 comments:

Bryant P. Castleton said...

That's awesome! Congrats Vandals on a great WIN (at least you got one!)!! Your boys are growing up!! We're also VERY jealous of your indoor game as we all BAKED in the Florida sun!!

We miss you!!

Becca Queen of Chaos said...

Man those are some cut kids you have!!

B said...

Well, It is No Better In the Dome, Its Loud!