Our trip to the Sand dunes - the sand was so hot - the snake was kinda cool though - I should photo shop out the bag with the diaper and the shoes and put in the pic of Ellis looking back. Do you think you can do that Liz??
Braden and Bruce on Braden's first official Boy Scout Camp-out
Hunter and Ellis in the "Sand Box"??? "Mud Box".
Rainy Saturday - Playing in the run-off water
Sailing our boats
Just because
I am not going to tell how I accomplished this but it was awesome~
Our peas - they are coming along!
We have been on summer break since the 4th of June. We have been having a lot fun this month. Unfortunately it has been extra rainy here and we have only been able to make it to the pool once. Here are lots of pics of our summer escapades so far.
Let's see we have been to the sand dunes, Hunter went to Provo with Grami, Bruce and Braden went camping for scouts, Braden went to Grandma and Grandpa Purcells with Liz and Josh, and Braden is going camping again this weekend. It has only begun. I moved all 3 beds into the big room. We call it the sleeping porch (we need to find a fraternity insignia to put on the door). Summer is in full swing!
2 comments:
Your boys are so cute! Miss you!
You guys have been busy. I hear you on the rain. We get quite a bit of that here. Your boys are getting so big. I love the mud box. I'm sure they though that was tons of fun.
Post a Comment