Rosy, it is so fun to look at pictures of your family. You are a good mom. You spend a lot of time doing fun things with your boys. Happy birthday yesterday!
Rosy, thank you so much for remembering my birthday! You are so sweet, I'm sorry I didn't respond until now. I always thought it was so cool to have the same birthday as you. ...I still do! :)
5 comments:
He is growing so fast!! What a cute kid!
I love it! I hope someday Tate has eased a bit and acually lets our child play in the mud!
Those are the days. Oh to be able to just get all messy and not care. He is really cute and growing fast!
Rosy, it is so fun to look at pictures of your family. You are a good mom. You spend a lot of time doing fun things with your boys. Happy birthday yesterday!
Rosy, thank you so much for remembering my birthday! You are so sweet, I'm sorry I didn't respond until now. I always thought it was so cool to have the same birthday as you. ...I still do! :)
Post a Comment