Today I was busy organizing the kitchen the phone started ringing. I could not find the cordless phone which is not unusual. Ellis loves the phone. He likes to tote it around. He calls people, answers it and changes the answering machine (all on accident of course). I answered the phone in the kitchen and when my conversation was over I heard Ellis in the front room trying to get my attention. This is what I saw.

I think he thought he was in trouble.
4 comments:
What a cute little guy!! He is getting so big. Looks like life is going well for your family! It is always fun to see your cute blog. Now that summer is over I think I might get back into the swing of things.
That's funny!!! Will you please send me Braden's e-mail address!! Love you!
Braden,
Thanks for your note. We love living in Bangkok. It is a huge city with millions and millions of people. It has both a sky train that runs above the city and also a subway system below it so it's easy to get around.
So far we have done a lot of shopping, eaten a lot of great food, and gone to a few movies. There are TONS of dogs here, most of them wild but sometimes we feed them anyway.
We hope you are doing well and enjoying school. We hope to be here for a long time and we'd love to have you come visit us. I think you'd love it here - there is so much to see.
Keep in touch, buddy. We miss you very much. Love you.
Devin
That is really cute! You can't help but laugh!
Post a Comment