Friday, February 1, 2008
Well some things are just too much information.
Today - Bruce and I took the kids out to look for a new house. I wanted a retro, spacious home with a few frills. We saw this crazy 3400 sq ft home in Eagle. We thought it had potential. In Braden's words it was "snaggy." He needs somthing more modern. It really was not bad. It was a custom home. It was just customised in 1979 with zero updates, and I mean nothing. It was very clean and well cared for. In the middle of the master bedroom--not the bathroom, the bedroom--surrounded by plush brown carpeting there was an ginormous jetted tub. Probably 5 feet in diamater yet only about 18in deep. Hunter wanted it to be his room. He thought it was the coolest thing he had ever seen. Not to mention the home is on the 6 hole of the golf course. Needless to say. We passed on the home and are still looking for somthing fabulous. And more modern.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment