Birthday season is past - we all had good but busy birthdays.
March 17th. Happy Birthday Braden - My young man is 12. He is now in YM and a deacon. Congrats Bray on your choices.
March 29 - Happy Birthday Bruce - He was all alone on his b-day. We did celebrate in Idaho Falls a few days before with carrot cake.
April 13 - Happy Birthday Hunter - Hunter turned 10. He requested awesome strawberry lemonade cake and we went out for all you can eat sushi.
April 22 - Happy Birthday Ellis - Eli had a great birthday. He finished his 3rd year of life. Some of my favorite words "E" says - berry (very) my favorite is when something is berry, berry great. Joke (jerk) ex. "Mom..... Braden is being a joke. " (I will have to add more when my brain in functioning properly. There are actually lots. )
April 30 - Happy Birthday Me - Yeah I am old and feel it. I think I cried to my Dad on the phone. I did not make a cake however Judy and Marsha brought me b-day treats. Overall a fine birthday. Bruce watched Coco before Chanel with me (with subtitles). He is the best.
No comments:
Post a Comment