Sunday, December 13, 2009

The First Day of Christmas






Only 12 more days until Christmas - Today - a partridge in a pear tree ;)
We have been busy and having a ton of fun. I am looking forward to the holidays and I am very excited for all of the new adventures our family has planned for the new year. Lets see. Fall was fun. We went to a few football games. We went to the U of I / BSU rivalry game (not much of a rivalry this year - nor last year to be honest). We still have the Humatarian Bowl to look forward to. Thanksgiving was a good time. Spending time with family and gorging on decadent fare. Simply can not ask for more ;). Misty took some great photos of our family that I am sending out in a card for Christmas. Bruce and I have been doing our best keeping up with a tween, a big kid, and a wild toddler. We have been able to relearn our Canadian history, our geometry, and soon we get to be able to relearn how to potty train. This week in Boise we have been graced with freezing weather but with the colder temps came SNoW!!! This means sledding in the neighborhood park :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I want to come play in the snow! How fun...I love sledding.