Thursday, October 9, 2008
fall break
I returned yesterday from a much needed fall break. Last week Dad picked the kids and I up and we went to Idaho Falls. We took a day trip to Jackson Hole, did some shopping and some fall foliage watching. We had a great time. On Sunday Bruce dropped Ellis and I off in Sun Valley to spend a few days with Mom and Dad Castleton. He took Braden and Hunter, I kept Ellis. It was also fabulous. Liz came up on Monday and hung out with Marsha and I while Lowell worked. Thanks everyone, especially Bruce for doing my work while I played, I needed a break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
We all need a break sometime!!! I'm so glad you got one! Good job!
Sounds like it as a nice, needed break. Iwonered if youwould go anywhere on the four day weekend together.
Post a Comment