Our 1.92 hours .. If the Lord sees a thousand years here on earth as one day, then we all get about 1.92 hours here
I LOVE it! We need to get a picture of them together in those shirts! I even love the Vandals accessories!
What a cutie! I love it when you can see all the little teeth on bottom! We call that a "cheesy smile" over here!!
Wow! It is pictures like these that remind me why it stinks to live so far from family! I can't believe how much he has grown!! We miss you all!
Wow, he looks so much like Hunter now!! I can't believe what a big boy he is!! Love you!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I LOVE it! We need to get a picture of them together in those shirts! I even love the Vandals accessories!
What a cutie! I love it when you can see all the little teeth on bottom! We call that a "cheesy smile" over here!!
Wow! It is pictures like these that remind me why it stinks to live so far from family! I can't believe how much he has grown!! We miss you all!
Wow, he looks so much like Hunter now!! I can't believe what a big boy he is!! Love you!!
Post a Comment