
Thank you I am home now. I have been in Idaho Falls since July 3rd. My kids and I had such a great time. We are sad now that it is all over. We have all of the great memories and we are looking forward to our trip to the coast next year. Mom and Dad, Grandma and Grandpa~ thanks for the fabulous time. You are wonderful hosts.
4 comments:
It looks like you guys had a blast! Glad you had fun!
Rosey, it is not mom, it is Aunt Debbie. I just found your blog on Elisha's Blog. I did not know you had a blog. It was so fun to finally see Ellis, He is so cute. I had a fun visit with your mom today, It souds like you guys had such a fun month. We really missed not seeing everyone this year. It is fun seeing all the pictures of your family. We love you guys and hope to see you soon. Give the boys all a love from us.
Such a bummer we missed you guys. Guess you'll just have to come visit us in Bangkok. Tennis match is still on... Love you guys.
Devin & Laura
How fun that you were able to visit family. That is always fun. You all look like you are having so much fun in the pics.
Post a Comment