This week Liz left her Volkswagen Bug here in Boise. The boys and I had so much fun cruzin around with the top down. We put the car seat in the bug on Sunday after Liz and Josh left to go to Idaho Falls and we took it out tonight. Ellis quickley learned that he could chuck is bottles out of the back and it would be really funny. We only lost one good one and then I started packing the cheep bottles along. He also tossed the glasses. The boys thought that they were so cool being picked up from school in a convertible. Today we went and got happy hour drinks at Sonic. I am so excited that Liz and Josh are moving here. I am glad that I get to live close to another sister. Thanks Liz we had a blast this week.
Sorry about the massive amounts of photos. They are all too cute~~
2 comments:
Way cute pics - what a car full of cuties!!!
Your boys are so cute!! I am so glad your parents told me you had a blog so I can see them and keep in touch! Kaylie kaylieandkyle.blogspot.com
Post a Comment